Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What's this?

A great deal of information flows through my workplace, some important, some trivial, some just interesting. Much of it should be shared with our wider family - the people behind the counters in WM-serviced stores all over Texas and Oklahoma. It has always been a challenge to get that information to you in a variety of ways. This is one way we will pursue. While we do not expect this page to see the readership of our Notepad newsletter, we hope enough will find it useful. If nothing else, it will give me a place to park those useful tidbits as they come along, and expand on them at much more length than I can in the printed Notepad.
So bear with me as I figure out how best to use this tool as yet another method to share with you the things you need to know, our want to know, or might find interesting.
Thanks for reading, and thanks for being a WM Customer

Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment